Junieflorist.com has a long-standing commitment to customer satisfaction. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect. We thank you for supporting us over the years.
Term & Condition
1. All prices are quoted in Malaysia Dollars. Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
2. Transaction currency will be in Malaysia Dollars for payment via telegraphic transfer or cash.
3. Prices quoted are not applicable for festive and special occasions (example, Valentine’s Day & Mothers’ Day) unless stipulated for that particular occasion.
4. Orders can only be confirmed and executed with full payment according to the actual value placed for the order. No cancellation is allowed on the day of delivery.
5. Please provide all required details asked for in our order form, so as to avoid unnecessary delay. You also need to give us your personal greeting or message for the enclosed card.
6. Filling out of the order form does not mean an order has been accepted. We will send confirmation via email or telephone for all orders requested. Kindly re-submit order(s) if confirmation is not received.
7. Should a particular flower or merchandise be out of stock, Junie Florist reserves the right to replace it with another of an equivalent or higher value. Junie Florist will inform the customer of the change accordingly.
8. Junie Florist & Gift will not accept responsibility for late or non delivery of the flowers in the following circumstances :-
(a) The recipient of the order made is not present at the address given & there is no one else present to receive the delivery on behalf of the recipient.
(b) The address is incorrect.
(c) Recipient’s telephone number not provided or an invalid number is given.
(d) Refusal from the recipient (should such situations occur, the purchase is considered delivered & no refunds will be made).
(e) During peak festivals such as Valentine’s Day, Mothers’ Day, Hari Raya, Chinese New Year where high demand for delivery is expected.
(f) Natural disaster, violence, warlike situations and/or reasons beyond our control.
9. Junie Florist & Gift will make attempts to notify both the sender and the recipient should the recipient is not present to receive the purchases. Should we fail, we will leave a note which will propose a next delivery date and time to both the customer and the recipient. (should this occur, a fee of 20% of the total purchase cost will be incurred)
10. All particulars and information given to us are strictly confidential.
Please be advised that we are unable to cancel or change any orders already delivered or presently en route to delivery. If you find it necessary to cancel or change delivery dates or addresses for any other orders, simply call our Customer Service directly. We are also unable to accept cancellations or change requests via e-mail.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
We accept the following payment methods:
1. Cash on Delivery
2. Telegraphic transfer / Cash Deposit / Bank Transfer
Account Name: Foong Choong
Account Number: 00200047708
Bank: Hong Leong Bank
(Please let us know once you had T/T the payment to us either by sms / email / call)